Important details to help your online registration for the race go smoothly:
- You can now register as either a timed individual, untimed individual, or as a team of 4. Teams of 4 will also be timed, but must start and finish together.
- To register as a team of 4, individuals and team members, must choose a competitive level that is right for the team. There are three levels to choose from: Master Mudder (highly competitive), Murky Mud Mates (somewhat competitive), and Nitty, Gritty Mud Lovers (Not competitive at all).
- Team of 4 – All team members need to register individually and add or select a team name when registering online. Teams must have 4 members registered to compete at the race. All participants must be 12 & over. Teams are timed and will start and finish together. There is a $20 transfer/change fee online if you decide to substitute or switch team members. Changes may occur up to June 1, 2018.
- Individual racers will have the option to be timed or untimed. Timed individuals will take off by themselves. Untimed individuals will not be timed and will take off with a group other untimed individuals.
- Untimed Individuals can register with a group of friends.
Oops! I already registered, and now I have to make a team member change!
No Problem! There is a $20 transfer/change fee online if you decide to substitute or switch team members. Contact email@example.com to make any changes/transfers to your registration. Changes may occur up to June 1, 2018. There is no need to contact us to make a change in the registration system after registration cutoff of June 1st – we won’t be able to.
HERE’S TO MUD IN YOUR EYE!