Important details to help your online registration for the race go smoothly:
- You can now register as either a timed individual, untimed individual, or as a team of 4. Teams of 4 will also be timed, but must start and finish together.
- To register as a team of 4, the team captain must choose a competitive level that is right for the team. There are three levels to choose from: Master Mudder (highly competitive), Murky Mud Mates (somewhat competitive), and Nitty, Gritty Mud Lovers (Not competitive at all).
- If you are registering as a Team of 4, make sure the team captain has all four team member’s names, email addresses, and t-shirt sizes ready for the online registration. There are opportunities to revise a racers information if needed.
- Individual racers will have the option to be timed or untimed. Timed individuals will take off by themselves. Untimed individuals will not be timed and will take off with a group other untimed individuals.
- Untimed Individuals can register with a group of friends.
Oops! I already registered, and now I have to make a team member change!
No Problem! You can log back into your account and make a team member substitution and/or change your teams competitive level until we cut off registration sometime in May. There is no need to contact us to make a change in the registration system after registration cutoff – we won’t be able to. Just make sure all four team members running that day bring a signed consent form with them to the event.
HERE’S TO MUD IN YOUR EYE!